Population: 5.5 million
Percentage of area registered: 100%
Number of properties/titles registered: Approx. Parcels - 13.5 million, Buildings - 3.1 million, Titles (ownership documents) - 4 million
Number of mortgages registered: Number not available.
Registry name: Úrad geodézie, kartografie a katastra Slovenskej republiky
Size of organisation:
Approximately 2,500 employees.
Searches are possible by owner, parcels, buildings, apartments, non-flat spaces, ownership documents or information on cadastral proceeding.
- Registered owners, parcels, constructions, apartments, non-flat spaces, ownership documents, mortgages, legal rights, encumbrances.
- View cadastral map.
- Register of municipalities/cadastral districts.
- Statistical reports (presented by selecting variables such as regions, districts, municipalities, cadastral districts, area, numer of parcels, owners, buildings etc)
- Information on cadastral proceedings.
The cadastral portal (http://www.katasterportal.sk) provides:
- Information on the portal free of charge
- A Slovak/English version
- Up to date data (updated weekly)
- Registered users – authorized to search across the whole territory of Slovak Republic (843 agreements are signed),
- Non-registered users – search within single cadastral districts.